- 40 Celsius (oC)
- 50 Kilograms (kg)
We are identified as one of the leading organizations, engaged in manufacturing and supplying Electroplating Rectifier. It has auto protection against over-voltage and over-current. Auto-adaptive arc force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter. Our diligent workforce uses best quality materials and components to manufacture this machine. Automatic hot start of this Electroplating Rectifier boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier. It is designed for three phase 50 Hz A.C. input supply and is suitable for operation at any voltage between 380/415 volts.
- Input Voltage: 380/440 Volts A. C. 3 phase 50-1500 Hz
- Output Voltage
- Fixed Rated Maximum D.C. Voltage or variable from zero to maximum rated voltage
- Output current
- Rated maximum D.C. Current.
- â€˜Aâ€™ Class
- Efficiency Not less than 98%
- Temp. Rise Less than 45o C ambient at the top of the oil.
- Oil Grade
- Special transformer oil.
ELEC'S Rectifier is designed for three phase 50 Hz A.C. input supply are suitable for operation at any voltage between 380/415 volts bread crumbs needs to be corrected
The D.C. output is variable in steps or continuously and steplessly variable from Zero to its rated full load. ELECâ€™S rectifier comprises of the following controls for D.C. output:
- VER-15 Steps Control (range variation from 40% to 100% D.C. output voltage).
- VER-63 Steps Control (range variation from 15% to 100% D.C. output voltage).
- VER-Stepless Control (range variation from 0% to 100% D.C. output voltage).
- VER (S)- (Stepless control with transformer in separate tank).
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3-4 Per Week
- 1 Week
- North India
12/73 Site-4, Sahibabad industrial area Sahibabad Uttar Pradesh India 91-120-4132753